Our logo

Logo-creation.jpg

The inaugural Naremburn Matters team of David MacGowan, Carolyn New and Ronan Ahern, organised the logo for the April 2005 issue. It is intended to represent Naremburn’s town centre as seen from various locations within the suburb and is based on a composite photo of Naremburn School (1887), St Leonard’s Church (1913), and St Cuthbert’s Church (1915).

Following consultation with Robin Phelan of Rocketdesign, (Naremburn Matters Typesetter), the artwork was completed by local artist Roy Stokes.