Why Volunteer? Change a life…your own!
Volunteering is good for you and your community. Benefits include:
- Building your self-esteem and/or confidence
- Learning or developing your skills and interests
- Finding a pathway to enhance work experience
- Enhancing your physical health and mental well-being
- Meeting new people or broadening your social circle
- Expressing your gratitude for help you may have received
- Supporting a cause you feel strongly about, and
- Adding value to the organisations that support the community
Interested? Want to find out more?
Email us at email@example.com